[NatureNS] White Point, Queens

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 21:52:13 -0300

I just went out to see if the little swallow was still in the house doorway
and noticed activity around the honeysuckle vine. It is just alive with
Moths. First I though Hummingbirds but these are smaller. I can only see
them as a blur as they move about it but when I went up to the vine, which
opened this afternoon and is spectacular this year and smells so good!!
several flew up around me and buzzed my face and hair.  It is
heaven..........and of course I was immediately swarmed by very hungry
mosquitoes. I would say there are at least nine or ten out there.
Marg Millard Queens Co.
http://MargMillard.ca