[NatureNS] Re: Owls and Loons

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:50:17 -0300
From: Joan Czapalay <joancz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca, Peter MacDonald <macdonpr@gov.ns.ca>,

Hi James and all, I forgot to mention that I saw no Loons at either
Welshtown Lake or Horseshoe Lake on Sunday morning. I think it may have
been a bit early for those two lakes. Perhaps Peter MacDonald will
respond to this.
Also wonder if the loons are back at Barrington Lake. Lillian did you
see them?
 I wasn't able to do my owl route in Weshtown this weekend, but an
acquaintance who lives in Up. Clyde reported hearing many more than
usual Barred Owls there this spring. I'll do my route (Welshtown) later
in the month, hopefully with Lillian and Aileen.