[NatureNS] Taking the sting out of the sting

Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 13:04:04 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Nope, not for me at any rate.   Even with ice packed in it the sting still
remains. I've tried that. I once ran right over a on the ground hornet next.
Got many stings I looked much like a pumpkin and each sting hurt as bad or
worse than the first.

Working in the garden, I still get the occasional sting and still swell and
still just cringe at the thought of how much that hurts.
Around my yard I have easy access to jewel weed, dock, plantain and
mud......in my house, soda and my little 'after bite' stick.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
http://margmillard.ca