[NatureNS] Crow question

Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 11:15:05 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Eleanor, from time to time I have a crow or sometimes several feeding at a
station. They wrecked one feeder; we had covered with a wire mesh to keep
them away. They, three of them, hooked unto that mesh cover and pulled it
off! along with the top!  Now we just feed them over on the septic mound
away from the littler birds and they come regularly now. I am cutting back a
bit now unless someone seems injured.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
http://margmillard.ca