[NatureNS] Gaspereau runs (was Smelt runs)

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:21:51 -0300

You are very correct - the kiack run here around the end of May. I have see
them every year since 1961 when I came to this area. The  Barrington River
is about a quarter of a mile from my home, and I think any of our birders in
the area can tell you about it. I think I have a very good black and white
picture of the event in one of my  albums.

Roland.