[NatureNS] Estimating walked distances on CBCs

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 01:45:04 -0400
From: Stephen Shaw <srshaw@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Nueces River for the Corpus Christi CBC and covered 13.2 miles. &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;No wonder my&lt;br&gt;arms are tired!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Clay Taylor&lt;br&gt;Calallen, TX (Corpus Christi)&lt;br&gt;ctaylor@,,,,,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;
What's the spatial resolution of the current generation of GPS hand-held units
under the best conditions?  A few years ago it used to be something like 15
feet -- has it improved since then?
Steve, Halifax