[NatureNS] Re: Another "fireball" near midnight Saturday

From: "Joyce Norris" <whuzzy@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 00:29:57 -0400

I saw something like this near midnight driving from Martock to Windsor
approx over Three Mile Plains/ Ellerhouse. It was orange, yellow and white
with a white tail and went downwards at about the rate of a shooting star at
a 45 degree angle, although it was much larger. Did anyone else see or hear
about this? Would it be the same as what Angela saw about 6 hours earlier?
Unlike what she saw, there was no green color to what I saw.

Joyce