[NatureNS] Re: Another "fireball" near midnight Saturday

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 07:55:23 -0400
From: aljoudrey@eastlink.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I didn't get a chance to write any details earlier when I wrote about what I saw. I had about 5 things to get done and only 15 minutes before the movie I was watching was officially late.

I was watching the movie and through the window and out of the corner of my eye I noticed a light traveling REALLY fast and I thought , wow that's a REALLY fast 18 wheeler on the highway. My next thought was that it was too high to be on the highway. Quickly followed by, wait a minute....the light is green and there's little bits falling from it.

I still had time to get up and walk to the window and watch it continue along the sky until it faded out.

So I watched it for a good 20 seconds or more.

I guess between my report and Joyce's report, that accounts for 2 of the 8 reindeer...........

Angela in Windsor

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir