[NatureNS] NS Winter List update - 15 Dec.

From: <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:07:49 -0500

Hi Blake,

     I have just reported the new birds I have heard about.  However,I wish I could give you some more news of the Halifax-Dartmouth Count.  I normally go to the Tally, and as you may remember I like to send in a summary to NatureNS, to share the information.  However, when I went over to 530 Evergreen Plaza last night, although there were some cars parked outside I could not get in.  The doors were locked.  I phoned every cell phone number I had for those whom I thought might be inside, but couldn't reach any one.

      So I went home with the rich cranberry coffeecake I had baked for the occasion ...

      Let's hope for news later on.

      Cheers,
      Patricia