[NatureNS] re ice trapping loons and other birds

From: "Terri Crane" <terri.crane@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 18:24:55 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C82234.A91A5C60

re ice trapping loons and other birdsJust as Jim mentioned about birds =
of prey setting up camp near these openings in the ice. So to di a =
mature Bauld Eagle set up camp over this loon. Making frequent dives at =
it adding to the stress and speeding up the weakening of this bird. I =
guess the only looser disapointed in this loon rescue was the Eagle.

Tom K
Canso

  ----- Original Message -----=20