[NatureNS] Nature and Food

From: "John Sollows" <nhungjohn@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 09:27:53 -0300

To:  All

From:  John Sollows

date:  April 7/07

A little late, let me support the idea of having an additional focus on
locally- and sustainably-produced foods in nature,ns.  This does not dilute
the intention of  the network, in my book, and may expand the readership.

We're lucky we can take food security for granted here.  Locally/
sustainably produced food could get a lot more important to us in the
future!  With this in mind, supporting your local farmer is prudent.