[NatureNS] size of corvid flocks

Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:25:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

  color=3D#0000ff size=3D2&gt;Lance&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/SPAN&
Hi Lance and All
This past fall I encountered a loose flock of grey
jays. As it was in thick woods, it was hard to
estimate the number but 50 was probably in the ball
park. They were probably migrating as they were not
there any more in the next few days.
Have a nice winter
Paul

--- "Laviolette, Lance (EXP)"