[NatureNS] Re: Irregular and long delays on NatureNS

Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:45:33 -0400
From: Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Blake Maybank comments

> Peter Payzant's recent post suggests the problem will not solve itself
> quickly.

I can't tell the future - I was just thinking about the ongoing battle
against spam. Chebucto seems to be back to normal at the moment, due in part
to an extraordinary effort of the part of several volunteers.

It's difficult to say how Yahoo's performance would compare to Chebucto's.
Chebucto seems to have been inundated with an especially large amount of
spam, which has now died away. This could happen again, and it could as
easily happen to Yahoo.

Peter Payzant