[NatureNS] Sullivans Pond duck massacre (or "massacre").....in today's Chronically Horrid

Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:05:16 -0500 (EST)
From: Suzanne Borkowski <suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Everyone;

I was speaking with Fulton last night and he was quite
surprised and not pleased with the article that quoted
him.
He told me he had been contacted by a reporter; and
that he told her he wasn't there, and knew nothing
about it.  She then told him that a fuss was being
made because one duck was found dead the next day.
Fulton's comments were based solely on her
information.  He was quite annoyed, after speaking
with Liz and Shane Gidney, who were there,  to find
out that there was more to the story than he'd been
told.

(See the last 3 paragraphs)