[NatureNS] African wildlife cam

Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:19:22 -0400
From: Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi, Paul-

That's a nice idea, but it's a big project. Aside from buying the bits and
pieces (a camera, a computer, etc) you need a power source and a high-volume
connection to the internet. If it's outdoors, you need some sort of a
shelter for the camera. And, you need someone to be responsible for the
whole thing to keep it going when it has problems. People and lots of money,
unfortunately.

Peter