[NatureNS] African wildlife cam

Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 12:02:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Peter
Rumour has it that there are several such sites in NS
not linked to the internet that have produced
susprising results. I'm not at liberty to devulge more
- its like the things in KFC chicken.
However maybe some of the more techinically
accomplished folks on NatureNS could do a similar
setup here?
Have a nice fall
Paul

--- Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca> wrote:

> Hi, all-
>
> Things have been quiet on NatureNS for a while, so I
> thought a bit of non-NS nature might be OK.
>
> My brother sent me a link to this South African
> water hole webcam . It's located in Kruger National
> Park in South Africa. There's an operator scanning
> the area and zooming in on things of interest. We've
> seen giraffes, baboons, an elephant, impalas, etc.
> Quite impressive! The best time to watch seems to be
> early in the morning, which is the afternoon at the
> camera site.
>
> (here's the cluttered homepage)
>
> Peter Payzant

Cheap talk?