e-mail

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:04:53 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Pat and Malcolm Bayne <av227@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Malcolm. Well, you've hit another problem with POP3 - if
anything happens to the computer you've downloaded your mail to, you lose
all your mail.

 	I'd look in my Trash folder on the Mac for the old mail files. If
they are not there, they're gone. I'm afraid I don't know of any other way
to recover deleted files on a Mac.

 	On the plus side, you've now got an up-to-date mail client
running, your new mail is backed up on the server and you'll never get a
POP lock warning again.