Chebucto Plus Support Needed

Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:27:55 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "J. B. Harkin" <jbharkin@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi. All mail sent to your Chebucto address goes to either your
Inbox or, if it is tagged as junk, your JUNKMAIL folder, where you can
access it for 30 days until it is automatically erased.

 	You can find instructions for accessing your JUNKMAIL folder and
what to do if there is legitimate mail filtered by error here:

http://nospam.chebucto.ns.ca/whitelist.shtml

 	In your case, one of three things happened to the mail - it was
addressed incorrectly by the sender and bounced back to them as
undeliverable, it was tagged by us as spam and is in your JUNKMAIL folder
or it arrived safely in your Inbox. Most likely it is in your JUNKMAIL
folder.