forwarding

Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:33:34 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Paul <pl.leblanc@ns.sympatico.ca>

 	Hi Paul. The Blackberry is designed to get email so getting mail
from Chebucto should be the same as getting mail from any other source. If
the Blackberry software can connect to a standard POP3 or IMAP mail server
it should be able to access Chebucto's. You would need to set up the
software to use the SMTP (send mail) server of your network provider.

Chebucto POP3 (receive mail) server: pop.chebucto.ns.ca

Chebucto IMAP (receive mail) server: imap.chebucto.ns.ca