request for help

Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 18:43:39 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Lyse Boyce <lyse@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Lyse,

    It's safe to go and delete the mail/ folder and everything in it
(anything in the folder has to be deleted first as Lynx will not remove
a directory that has something in it).  Those old files are the old mail
system and are not connected to the new mail system which duplicated
everything in there upon switchover.  Removing those old files will clear
your quota.

Tony @ CCN Help