request for help

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:04:33 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Lyse Boyce <lyse@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Lyse,

    Yes, PINE can still access the new system which is more closely linked
to IMAP which allows us to offer huge mailboxes (up to 1 gb).  It's just
that because the mail folders are no longer located in the same place as
the old system, you can't access the folders via Lynx like before.  Also,
the new folders don't count in the home quota like before, just the mail
quota, which is very large now.

    That's also why it's advisable to delete the old mail folder and files
located within it in Lynx as that old stuff is already duplicated in the
new system and will allow you to recoup some of your quota on the system.
Hope this clears things up a bit.

Tony @ CCN Help