request for help

Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:34:59 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Lyse Boyce <lyse@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Lyse. You get to the new mail folder using PINE. Press the
letter l (small letter L) when in PINE to see your mail folders.

 	When you're in Lynx, the text browser and not in PINE, what you
see in your files area there called mail is your old mail directory.
Inside that would be saved sent-mail, saved messages, etc. that are all
copied to the new mail folder on the new mail server, the one you access
with PINE. The mail folder you see in Lynx using the gfiles command can be
deleted now to bring you under your disk quota.