SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 21:56:28 -0300 (ADT)
From: Diane Cooper <ag151@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: carrolla@cnova.net, crant@nfld-grandbanks.org
cc: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>, Editors <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>

Dear Carroll,

For available Chebucto Services, may I suggest you consult:
  http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/services.shtml

And, also consider viewing any genealogical websites on
  http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Heritage/heritage2.shtml
such as
  http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Heritage/NGB/index.html

The Newfoundland Grand Banks database should provide some format
ideas. There are a number of contact e-addresses near the bottom
of the page who you may want to contact for the pros and cons of setting
up a db. Their db is quite large so the folk there hopefully can advise
you of possible pitfalls.

Diane Cooper
Heritage