Please just fix the colours! (Was: proposed changes to the CCN

Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:55:10 -0300 (ADT)
From: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
To: Johnathan Thibodeau <am341@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: Sharon Parker <sparker@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>, Bob Adams <bobadams@ns.sympatico.ca>,

&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
You'll notice this message is about 2K, as opposed to 30 - please people,
trim quoting on reply ;)

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Johnathan Thibodeau wrote:

> 	It involves cgi, ssi, and cookies, and I have a test science
> section at http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Science/colours that demonstraites
> this. At the bottom of every page there is a link to a page that will let
> you change the colours of text, link, and vlink.

When I submit:
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Science/colours/preferences.cgi?type=set&text=%23ffffff&link=%230c6c87&vlink=%23004d67

I get a server error. The error log just says:

httpd: [Thu Aug  3 12:50:39 2000] [error] [client 24.138.11.90] Premature
end of script headers: /csuite/etc/cgi-bin/cs_cgiwrap

I think it's because the Content-type header is commented out in
preferences.cgi.

Resetting to defaults
(http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Science/colours/preferences.cgi?type=default) works.

BTW, the default vlink is set to #004d6x.
                                       ^

Michael