Please just fix the colours! (Was: proposed changes to the CCN

Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:32:00 -0300
From: Donna Randell <drandell@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>
CC: Bob Adams <bobadams@ns.sympatico.ca>, Johnathan Thibodeau <am341@chebucto.ns.ca>, "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>,

After some fiddling around own my own, I tried the preferences section and have found that I can
override your selection of colours.  So - for now I have solved the problem for myself.  The
combination of colours looks hideous but at least the links are obvious.

So - that's enough of the long waiting, the patting on the head and the veiled comments.  Next
time you ask someone to sit in on a discussion you really want their input and have the courtesy
to act on their suggestions. Vacations or not - you should be in a situation to resolve problems
quicker that this.

For the most part, my association with Chebucto has been very positive.  This "discussion" has
been totally frustrating.  And - Given I Am The Customer - leaves a lot to be desired.

Donna