Looking for other members

Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:07:08 -0300 (ADT)
From: Edward Dyer <aa146@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Juan Carlos Canales-Leyton <street.feat@ns.sympatico.ca>
cc: editors@chebucto.ns.ca

Try
	http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Services/search-user.shtml

But I don't find his name, unless he spelled it differently.  If the
account has expired, then it may have been deleted.

Hope this helps...

Ed Dyer
Postmaster <postmaster@chebucto.ns.ca>
Chebucto Community Network

P.S. If it's really important, we might (no guarantees) be able to
recover the site from backup tapes, but that would take some time,
especially without the userid.  You might try contacting the CCN
office (office@chebucto.ns.ca or 494-2449 afternoons) where they
keep the user records.  E.D.