Looking for other members

Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:26:05 -0300 (ADT)
From: Johnathan Thibodeau <am341@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Juan Carlos Canales-Leyton <street.feat@ns.sympatico.ca>
cc: Edward Dyer <aa146@chebucto.ns.ca>, editors@chebucto.ns.ca

It took a little detective work, but this is the one possible match I
could find.

William MacDonald (ay478)

His page is located at http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ay478/Profile.html
On this page I found some lyrics, with titles that contained the name
Jonny on more then one account. I thought this might be enough of a
coinsidence for you to check out.

I also searched for John and Jack MacDonald, but this in the only name
that had a webpage associated with it.

						Johnathan Thibodeau
						Tech / Editor