Long name subs failing...

Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 14:14:03 -0300 (ADT)
From: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Jeff Warnica <jwarnica@ns.sympatico.ca>
cc: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>, editors@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Substitutions were something that was agreed upon long ago for all CSuite
pages regardless of content - the only criteria was that they were CSuite
pages.  These particular pages are in the HelpDesk and would be
distributed to any freenet using CSuite and our HelpDesk pages.

If this is changing, I wish someone would inform us on that fact prior to
our updating of all CSuite pages.