Long name subs failing...

From: jwarnica@ns.sympatico.ca (Jeff Warnica)
To: " " < @chebucto.ns.ca>, "Michael Smith" <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
Cc: <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>, <ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 14:02:29 -0300

While having csuite do the substituting for you might be a good idea if you
a developer, Im at a loss to find any advantages for documents that we are
not likely to distribute to other csuite sites.

And if we would distribute them around, they would proably hit non csuite
sites, so someone would end up having to do subsutition by hand. ie, your
not saving youself any time, and your proably not saving anyone else any
time either.