update

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:51:15 -0400
To: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
From: ljdeveau@glinx.com
Cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, editors@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi everyone,

I suddenly realized after I had sent the note out that Tues. afternoon is
tech meeting time. Is it possible to reschdule this to Wed., and given
working hours for volunteers, can we say 5:30pm with  a wrap within two
hours ? Sorry for this revision, but obviously we should all try and attend
and a convenient time is the first prequisite :)

Cheer,
Leo
-----------
>Hi
>
>Leo has requested a meeting of the IP Committee for Tuesday at 4:00.  The
>earliest I can make it is 5:00.
>
>Could you RSVP me some we will know how many to expect.
>
>Doug McCann
>Chair, IP Committee
>

>Quoting ljdeveau@glinx.com:
>

>> Further to this, I would like to pull together a meeting with the IP
>> Editors and the IP Committee  to begin planning a Chebucto Community
>> information index for our IP members that would provide clear search
>> pathways for our users to find and our Editors to manage.
>>
>> This will entail not only a search process of our current IPs, but
>> determining how we might partner with other community players in
>> constructing a vaulable community information portal in the HRM. Can we
>> look at a meeting here at the Chase Building next Tuesday afternoon at 4pm
>> ? I'm open to other suggested dates or times, but would like to get moving
>> on this soon.

> This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server.
> http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/ (in development)

Leo J. Deveau
Executive Director
Chebucto Community Net,