Csuite 1.0 Install Probs (redhat 6.1)

Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 15:36:31 -0400
From: "FCO Enr." <fco@total.net>
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca, derekt@CAM.ORG, jrhay@HayA.QC.CA, hoganj@freenet.msp.mn.us, Pxenos@Videotron.ca

greetings,

	Installing on RH5.2 isn't an option for us. Since right
now I'm working on a test system with RH6.1 and our goal is
to overhaul our current server to RH6.1.

	We have been waiting for release 1.1 for awhile now.
I am quite aware it is a great deal of work (just looking at the
amount of packages is enough to shock me into reality :)

	So I guess we'll have to wait for the end of the month.
If by any chance you do manage to get some kind of immediate
solution for us, that would be great!

	thanks for all the help.

	Andy
	fco@total.net