Csuite 1.0 Install Probs (redhat 6.1)

Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:16:52 -0300 (ADT)
From: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, FCO Enr. wrote:

> On 29/03/00, at 4:11 AM, FCO Enr. wrote:
>
> >	But the install step still got a bunch or errors and
> >warnings. I am attaching both the unpack and the install
> >texts for the 3rd install.

The following packages failed to compile:

ispell
perl
tin
ftpd
httpd
zmailer
lq-text
rtelnet

There are three ways around this. We're working to get CSuite 1.1 out by
the end of the month; you could wait for that, as it's known to compile
cleanly under Red Hat 6.1.

You could install 1.0 onto a Red Hat 5.2 system.

Or, I could roll together some tarballs of the upgraded packages from
CSuite 1.1. I'd like to avoid this if possible, as httpd and zmailer have
dependencies outside their own source trees, in the CSuite scripts.