redhat 6.1 / install probs (cont.)

Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:57:49 -0400 (AST)
From: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, FCO Enr. wrote:

> 	Well I put all the files from the 1.0-fixes directory
> in my 1.0/ dir and went ahead with the install once more.
> Now I think it fixed a great deal of bugs, but before continuing
> with the setup. I still noticed some errors during the unpack
> and install phases.

Two things:

1) The build.tar.gz I referred you to wasn't appropriate. I'll look
through it to see if there are enough changes to warrant making a new
build.tar.gz, but in the meantime try just using the original, which looks
for src-etc-zmailer.tar.gz and not src-zmailer.tar.gz.

2) It looks like you didn't remove the .install directory, or the $CS_ROOT
directory, so some critical packages weren't unpacked. The build actually
didn't work at all, because $CS_ROOT/src/configure wasn't unpacked.