redhat 6.1 / install probs (cont.)

Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:24:25 -0500
From: "FCO Enr." <fco@total.net>
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

LnRhci5neiAuLi4gc2tpcHB
greetings,

	I did some poking around and I noticed that
it seems like the installer is looking for the zmailer
src file called:

src-zmailer.tar.gz

but in the 1.0 dir my file seems to be called

src-etc-zmailer.tar.gz

these errors still appear, even though there was
no mention of httpd package in the new install2 and
unpack2 text files I sent you guys.

Step [25] FAILED!!!!
	error: sh: /var/csuite/etc/httpd/httpd: No such file or directory
	I checked and the httpd dir exists but it is empty

Step [27] FAILED!!!!
	error: sh: /var/csuite/etc/mail/bin/zmailer: No such file or directory
	directory mail doesn't exist!