Csuite 1.0 Install Probs (redhat 6.1)

Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 02:19:30 -0500
From: "FCO Enr." <fco@total.net>
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca, jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca

greetings,

>} I never had a version of csuite on this machine. This is a clean install
>} on redhat 6.1
>}
>} [root@wizard /]# which tar
>} /bin/tar

	At the time I posted that original message,
I had just installed redhat 6.1 on that machine and
I had just completed my first csuite install.

	I made the mistake of trying to re-install
csuite with the fixes without first deleting the csuite
directories.

	Here is the output of the find command.

>     Hmm, you definitely have a non-standard version of tar somewhere,
>which looks the CSuite version.  Perhaps from a failed attempt at
>installing CSuite.  You should always clean out the CSuite directory
>before re-attempting to install it.  Just to be sure, could you run
>this command:
>
>find / -name tar -type f -print

[root@wizard /]# find / -name tar -type f -print
find: /proc/6/fd: Permission denied