FTP

Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:49:28 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "James R. Hay" <jrhay@HayA.QC.CA>
cc: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Jim...

Keep in mind that by design CSuite is not an ordinary unix box... the
ftp server is one package that has been customized and, for example, does
not support anonymous ftp... (we've been operating multiple CSuite systems
for several years without this being a problem ;-).

It's complaining about directory permissions... what _are_ the directory
ownerships/permissions?

The other possibility is that CS_ROOT/src/etc/ftpd/ftpaccess-csuite
need to be modified to accomodate your systems's 'LIST' command (and a
new compile of ftpd) ???

david potter