I'm frazzled.

From: dear.peter@ns.sympatico.ca (Peter Dearman)
To: <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:16:02 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BFF703.A5A9E280

I am more than a little confused as to how to set up an IP (isn't that =
acronym already taken?) account.=20

I represent the nearby Annapolis Valley chapter of the Council of =
Canadians. We would like a website, and your offerings seem perfect. As =
per "Becoming an IP Editor in a nutshell" I registered myself personally =
and got a user name. But I don't really want to be logging on to your =
dialup service since I have Mpowered ADSL at home.

Then I printed  the "Print User Agreement Acknowledgement" form, =
although I really don't want a personal use account. But that's what =
somepalce on your site told me to do.

Then I printed the "CCN Neighbourhood Account User Agreement" form to =
mail in. But as I said, we don't need ISP services per se. We want a =
webpage hosted.

Then I went to the on-line IP application form. Now I am confused. What =
should I enter for private and public email list ? Am I jumping the gun, =
and should wait to get a neighbourhood account?

Any assistance you can email my way would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Peter Dearman, Wolfville, NS
902 542 4749

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BFF703.A5A9E280

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am more than a little confused as to =
how to set=20
up an IP (isn't that acronym already taken?) account. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I represent the nearby Annapolis Valley =
chapter of=20
the Council of Canadians. We would like a website, and your offerings =
seem=20
perfect. As per "Becoming an IP Editor in a nutshell" I registered =
myself=20
personally and got a user name. But I don't really want to be logging on =
to your=20
dialup service since I have Mpowered ADSL at home.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Then I printed&nbsp; the "Print User =
Agreement=20
Acknowledgement" form, although I really don't want a personal use =
account. But=20
that's what somepalce on your site told me to do.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Then I printed the "CCN Neighbourhood =
Account User=20
Agreement" form to mail in. But as I said, we don't need ISP services =
per se. We=20
want a webpage hosted.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Then I went to the on-line IP =
application form. Now=20
I am confused. What should I enter for private and public email list ? =
Am I=20
jumping the gun, and should wait to get a neighbourhood =
account?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any assistance you can email my way =
would be=20
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Peter Dearman, Wolfville, =
NS</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>902 542 4749</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BFF703.A5A9E280--