[Fwd: Newfoundland's Grand Banks]

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:19:32 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "B. Crant" <crant@ns.sympatico.ca>
cc: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>, CCN Information Provider Committee <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>, CCN Office <office@chebucto.ns.ca>,

	Sorry for the confusion: Mr Majka is in error. All three of your
editors do indeed have accounts	and the cheque cashed provided each of
these accounts - az210, az260 and az285 with Assisted level memberships.
All of these accounts were activated October 22, 1999 and you can log into
them any time you wish.

	If you check the email for these accounts you will see the letter
that I sent out on October 22. I have also forwarded it again to
crant@ns.sympatico.ca.

	The signed IP Agreement is needed for us to activate the IP
account, but you have to do an online application to give us the account
to activate in the first place. I realize that this seems a bit
convoluted, but that's the way this process currently works. We are
re-examining this with an eye to streamlining it and comments to
ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca on this are welcome.

	The process to become an IP goes like this:

1. The prospective editors get individual Chebucto accounts

2. The online IP application is completed, creating the IP account

3. The signed hard copy IP agreement is received by the office

4. The editors undergo IP training or show they possess the equivalent
   knowledge

5. The IP account is activated

	Hope this helps.

					Andrew