Grand Banks IP (fwd)

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:39:53 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "B. Crant" <crant@ns.sympatico.ca>, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:05:03 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Don Tate <az260@chebucto.ns.ca>, Bill Crant <az210@chebucto.ns.ca>,
    Barbara Mcgrath <az285@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>,
    "Leo J. Deveau" <ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject: Grand Banks IP

	Hi. Thank you for your completed IP Agreement form for
Newfoundland's Grand Banks. I am afraid that I was completely unable to
find your IP on our system so that I could mark this agreement received
and pass you along to the next step of the process.

	Has your group completed an online IP application? If not, then
you can find one by following the link marked Information Providers which
you would get to by following the link marked Chebucto Suite Services from
our home page at http://www.chebucto.ns.ca. If your group has completed
this application and for some reason our system could not find it for me,
then please reply to this message with the IP number that was assigned to
your group (e.g. ip-1695 or something similar) and I can access it that
way.

	I can hold on to your application in the meantime until I hear
back from you.

					Andrew