http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Help/ask_office.html

From: Holly Irving <H.Irving@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: office@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:38:59 -0300

Hello

A simple problem for the technical people.

Since one of the last upgrades I have again been receiving some mail for
dplayers. We had this same problem a couple of years ago, when I was
listed as the IP. I do belong to the Dartmouth Players and at one time I
thought I was going to have time to take the IP training but it never
happened.

Penny Dann looks after the Dartmouth Players Email. but the account may be
in Cliff Tyners name since he pays the bills and his abode is the official
address for Dartmouth Players.

With my own account.
In addition my sister has had mail bounced back to her saying that
H.Irving does not exist. ( Rather hard on the ego I must admit and is this
some predisposition to my demise ? )

At least twice recently
I  have had complaints that mail I reply to is exactly the same as what
they have sent me. My editions and deletions have dissapeared.

Finally I would like to thank Chebucto for the wonderful service they
provide. It has opened up my life and many nore significantly.

It enables clubs such as Run Nova Scotia and the the Nova Scotia Drama
Leaugue to keep in touch with their outlying members.

Many Many Thanks

Holly