CCN P.R. materials.

Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 06:02:59 -0300 (ADT)
From: Susan Newhook <suenew@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

thanks. All good points.
Wd you remember if you received a draft of this some time
ago?
Trying to strike a balance in promoting the graphical interface
(which at the time of publication was still in its early release stages)
without discounting/ignoring the text-only is always a bit problematic.

Sue Newhook
suenew@chebucto.ns.ca

Visit Chebucto Community Net in Halifax   http://www.chebucto.ns.ca