Install procedure, note

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:49:58 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Claire Polomark <polomark@canada.com>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, Jeff Warnica <jwarnica@ns.sympatico.ca>

Hi Claire...

For the moment I'll assume this is about installing documents
(maintaining a website)...

I see that you have an account with a commercial ISP so you could
use our 'IP-FTP' service to upload documents and maintain the website.
The documentation for this is located:

	http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Chebucto/IP/FAQ/ftp.html

There is a mailing list especially for using this FTP service and
information about it on the document I've noted above.

david potter