Application

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:21:06 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

	I have received the below mentioned application - custom user ID
"church". Unless I hear a strong objection, I am going to mail this
application and the cheque back to the sender.

	I will be rejecting this on two grounds:

First and foremost because we don't give out individual accounts to groups
and I and Chris Majka have both written multiple times at length to these
people telling them we don't do this. If the Fairview United Church wants
an email account, they can register and become an IP like every other
church and group on CCN has done.

Second, I find their choice of name more than a little presumptuous,
particularly in light of the first reason. If they're
church@chebucto.ns.ca, what does that make all the other churches
on CCN?

	If no one has any strong objections, this will be in the mail by
end of business today. I will include a letter explaining (yet again)
reason one to them.

					Andrew