[NatureNS] Covid lock down

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=45.2.193.48; helo=[192.168.0.102]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: David Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 16:35:06 -0300

--------------BCFD67653B32BD262B90C6DE

Hi Jane & All,

     I hope you are correct but what I see, coming down the pipe is a
deep economic depression which will make the dirty 30's look like a
picnic. And I have a sharp pain in my left side, where I carry my
wallet, because Income Tax is bound to rise sharply. You can not shut
down a country and expect to start it up like a one-lunger.

     Those were inspired machines; made in NS and totally reliable.

YT, Dave

On 4/30/2020 2:39 PM, dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:

> Another aspect of this video that concerns me is the side effects of
> the virus.  I didn’t listen all the way to the end, but I understand
> there are considerable possibilities of damage to lungs, heart, and
> other organs, which can be long-lasting.  They didn’t seem to be
> taking this into account.
>
> Also, they seemed to be suggesting that our natural immunity will be
> compromised by staying at home for a couple of months; but is that
> really true?
>
> I, like many people I know, are at least a tiny bit hopeful that when
> the economy does start up again, people will be more respectful of the
> environment, now that we’ve seen the possibility that our earth can
> recover from human depredation.  Pipe dream?
>
> Jane

  <head>
  </head>
      is a deep economic depression which will make the dirty 30's look
      like a picnic. And I have a sharp pain in my left side, where I
      carry my wallet, because Income Tax is bound to rise sharply. You
      can not shut down a country and expect to start it up like a
      one-lunger.  <br>
      reliable. <br>
      dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:03c301d61f16$5efb08e0$1cf11aa0$@ns.sympatico.ca">
        medium)">
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
            lang="EN-US">Another aspect of this video that concerns me
            is the side effects of the virus.  I didn’t listen all the
            way to the end, but I understand there are considerable
            possibilities of damage to lungs, heart, and other organs,
            which can be long-lasting.  They didn’t seem to be taking
            this into account.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
            lang="EN-US">Also, they seemed to be suggesting that our
            natural immunity will be compromised by staying at home for
            a couple of months; but is that really true? <o:p></o:p></span></p>
            lang="EN-US">I, like many people I know, are at least a tiny