[NatureNS] Help with Finding Plants

From: "Kristl Walek" <kristl@bellaliant.net>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:15:02 -0300

There are a few plant species I am particularly trying to locate, if anyone
can be
of help.

Aronia arbutifolia
Have searched for this throughout SW Nova Scotia, but only found A.
melanocarpa and plants of hybrid origin (A prunifolia). I followed a lead to
Keji Adjunct last fall---but again, no red-berried Aronias. This continues
to elude me.

Sanguisorba canadensis and Viburnum edule:
Has anyone seen these outside of Cape Breton?

Betula michauxii:
Am looking for a specific location aside from Brier Island.

Rhexia virginica and Nymphoides cordata:
A relatively accessible location to enable photographing the plants.

Thank you in advance for any leads,

Kristl Walek
Annapolis Royal