[NatureNS] Moss ID

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 09:16:33 -0300

Dear All,                July 5, 2010
    I asked this question several years ago but mislaid the replies.

    Can anyone remind me what is available for Moss ID for Eastern Canada ?
Preferably something that includes keys & distribution.

    An online search yielded an assortment of checklists by Ireland & others
but don't know which of these would be best here.

    Does anyone know Myxomycetes: a handbook of slime molds (Steven
L.Stephen & Henry Stemper) ? Am thinking of buying it & wonder if there are
better choices for ID purposes.

Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville