[NatureNS] Screaming bull frog or "toad"

From: "Maria Forman" <maria@seasidehighspeed.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 22:40:20 -0300

Yup...crazy screaming toad was right on the money...except @ the end it
sounded like a bullfrog??
Maria

-----Original Message-----
From: naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca [mailto:naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca]
On Behalf Of Bob Lindsay
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 5:31 PM
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Subject: Re: [NatureNS] Screaming bull frog or "toad"

Hi, all.
I was so fascinated by the thought of someone hearing this outside a
window at one a.m., that I Googled "screaming toads".
The search revealed several links, many of which seem to refer to the
same contributor's video:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Crazy_Screaming_Toad/

It's the kind of thing that might prompt one to write a really chilling
short story in a science fiction or horror vein. They might call it
simply "The Night of the Screaming Toads".

What I have not seen on the web is anything that comes from scientific
sources.

cheers,
Bob Lindsay
Dartmouth