[NatureNS] Screaming bull frog or "toad"

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:31:29 -0300
From: Bob Lindsay <rhlindsay@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi, all.
I was so fascinated by the thought of someone hearing this outside a
window at one a.m., that I Googled "screaming toads".
The search revealed several links, many of which seem to refer to the
same contributor's video:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Crazy_Screaming_Toad/

It's the kind of thing that might prompt one to write a really chilling
short story in a science fiction or horror vein. They might call it
simply "The Night of the Screaming Toads".

What I have not seen on the web is anything that comes from scientific
sources.

cheers,
Bob Lindsay
Dartmouth