[NatureNS] Fw: Some shameless self-promotion :)

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 02:54:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gayle MacLean <duartess2003@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

they given to Chris? =C2=A0Chris, if you have the three boxes, do you have
--0-1931300486-1275904449=:91562

Thank you for the information, Chris.=C2=A0Know the fundraiser will be a go=
od time.=C2=A0=C2=A0I did look up the term 'organophosphate poison' and see=
 that it can refer to=C2=A0types of=C2=A0pesticides. Hope the Bald Eagle do=
es well, as well as=C2=A0the other wildlife, there, in her care.
=C2=A0
Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth
=C2=A0