[NatureNS] OC Warbler

Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 21:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gayle MacLean <duartess2003@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0-2121047722-1273121493=:33315

The last definitive sighting of the male=A0Orange-crowned Warbler here in D=
artmouth=A0was the morning of this past Tuesday. Mind you, the foliage is g=
etting quite thick so it is harder to see it if=A0he was there. I do contin=
ue to put out the mealworms just in case. But he always had to compete with=
 other birds for the mealworms. I've now begun to think the same, that perh=
aps he has left also. And I'm missing him now too. He was here for 5 months=
!!
=A0
Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth